Friday, October 28, 2005

My Virgin....

SO! Finally i decide to start this blogging thing and becoming a "blogger" haha....It's been time since i use typing as a method to express my feeling or even my troubles...

Being feeling down lately but who cares? So i had decided to change my new outlook ... How do i know with lesser hair? Cool? keke ....

Went Zouk 1st mambo night after their so call renovation with Vodka , Cao , Su , Glass Andrew and his frends ( i forgotten his name le )...Heard tat the renovation of this " new " zouk is like a few millions ? To me zouk nvr change is appearance , still look the same...Worst of all is after using the toilet , God Damm It we cannot find the tap ... the tap look alike is actually the soap...We really make a fool out of ourself -_-" . If i gonna rate the " new " zouk i will onli give them 5 /10 ...The place is like become smaller , light become brighter , music become louder , DJ become lousier ( i donno i got spell wrong a not ) .

We saw 3 ladies in the dance floor while we were dancing , ya i admit tat me and vokda is interested to " fish " them ... as the dance floor is too pack , we got near them real fast ... BUT the 3 of them look like we own them money or own them a living ... They were so stuck up till they rejected us straight in the face and dont even wanna to shake hands with us...If killing a person wont kana death sentence i will kill them right on the spot.... hahahaha...

Never really enjoy myself last night , maybe because of my bad mood , maybe i still hangover coz of my nigth at villa bali with my batch boy or maybe zouk really sucks :P ... Oh Ya Congrats!! Cao on offically announce of his gf to us wish you all the best ^^... Saw Jasmine yesterday too but never really talk to her coz too pack le ...

Now 06 : 32 am le , i got practical lesson on 08 : 35 am shit how am i gonna wake up if i happen to fall asleep...Wish me good luck for my practical k ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home