Thursday, January 05, 2006

Excited^^

DIPLOMA IN CULINARY SKILLS - JANUARY 2006 INTAKE
ORIENTATION

YeS ! YeS ! i went for the orientation at SHATEC today ... Was looking forward and excited too .
After the orientation i get to know the " mission " of SHATEC haha and i bought my kitchen uniform and safety boots.

I get my timetable too .. i will be studying some subject which i nvr see before de ...

Subject i will be stuyding for the 1st Semester
Foods

Principles of Western Cooking

Introduction to IT

Catering Science


Wow looks so chim to me , don't know i will understand what these subject is abt a not -_-...
my lesson will ends at 7 pm....OMG ~~~

3 more days! i will be starting my first day of " school " , i will be learning a new skill and a totally new things ... hope i can SHINE ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home