Thursday, February 02, 2006

Back To School

新年快樂!!!!

i know it is a bit late , but this is the onli time i am free lolz...
a blink of eyes , CNY is over i though during this long holiday i can have a great long long rest but i'm wrong haha ...i nvr realli rest during this period coz i am busying 發財 ! ( actually i'm the one letting ppl 發財 )

Actually nothing much on CNY or maybe i am old le... 除夕 went reunion dinner at Grassroot club which is located next to YCK station haha which is so near to my house^^
nice signboard ?

HUAT AR!

初 一 went to my uncle , auntie and grandma house my family is small so i don't have much places to go , went out early and had dinner at my grandma house ...

初 二 i was at hme , should be going got movie one but when reach there nb no ticket , how come 初二 still so many ppl watch movie , so i went mahjong with my regular mahjong kaki...this year a bit sad nvr get to go to my PS house to gamble maybe everyone is busy ba or maybe no one organise...

初 三 i met up with my secondary school friends to 拜年 ... once a year then i will have time to met up with all of them , have a great time with them and the MOST MOST MOST low moral thing is .... i gonna go sch the next day ... all of them no need to work / school i am so sad :(

tat all i did for my CNY ... like so boring right ...

Today went to school , i drag myself out of bed this morning , fighting my mind to tell myself i cannot miss today lesson , as today we are learning different things... i drag myself to the station and i fall asleep once i sit down on the train , lucky i nvr over shot my stop...

Gonna catch some slp le tml still got school...i am tired with a aching shoulder....

!!!!

ang pow?

$$ ?

: (

可愛嗎?

恭喜! 恭喜 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home