Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy MOnday


Weekend
Weekends is always the same to me , tat is WORK ! Nothing special haha...

Monday

Yes! it being a while since i had a chance to take a afternoon nap , when i'm serving NS afternoon nap is a daily thing , nothing to be excited of but today i am HAPPY ! Complete my FOODS project yesterday night , finally it is done , having presentation tml and i have to go and do my catering science article which will be due next friday , and exam is coming
( i hate theory )...
Time really flies , a blink of eyes i being in SHATEC for 2 mths le , i made new friends and learn new things which is great ! At least i found something of my interest, in a few weeks time our 1st semester will end and will be learning new menu and stuff...

We be meeting my secondary school buddies tml for dinner , like very long never see some of them le haha so excited :p

and now I'M GOING FOR MY NAP whahaahahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home