Wednesday, April 12, 2006

YAM BALLS !

had a long day today , and guess what ah lau is so angry with us today during demo ! i think all of us make noise in class , maybe the noise we make combine , tat will be out of control....

set tat matter aside , today IS we cpok braised lamb shank with red wine sauce , ratatouli and a starch of our own creation with option of sweet potato , potato and yam...
i chose yam , this is the 1st time i handle yam haha so i decided to mash them , mixed them with eggs and chopped bacon ... coat then with egg wash and bread crumb then deep fry them !

this is wat i get !

YAM BALLS !

my main course presentation

my trainer ah lau say that my lamb shank and ratatouli taste ok , but my yam ball a bit too dry, can try adding cream or milk when mixing them ...

quiet happy with my yam ball , it turn out what i planned and taste is still edible :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home