Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Final Exam for semester 1 ~

7th June 2006
0745am : assemble at western I.S hygiene room
0810am me to ben : " i hope you get Rack - Of - Lamb "
ben : " if i get Rack - Of - Lamb , i pray u get " special " ( combination of various meats )
me : " ya ya , 4 D oso not so zhun .... "
* ben pick up his lot *
*tadah
RACK - OF LAMB !
me : " Laughing - Out - Loud "
* ben going out of the room scratching his head *
* me pick up mine lot *
tadahhhhhhh
.
.
.
.
.
SPECIAL
the lot reads .....
turf and surf
i get 5 KING PRAWN and a slice of CHICKEN !
a lot of thinking for me when i got my packet of " special " meat
what sauce to do , how to present my chicken !
in the end i decide to make mini chicken roulade with stuffed bacon and veggie with BBQ sauce
and for the prawn i stir fried with butter
Butter King Prawn With Mini Roulade Stuffed with Bacon in BBQ Sauce
with seasonal vegetable and Baked Rice !
i tasted my mini roulade it taste alright but wat i heard frm the helpers , the tester not able to figure out my mini chicken roulade is chicken ....
*cross my finger*
hope at least i can get a pass ....
i won't be attending school till monday
monday is exam day
but now i should relax a bit ...
anyone wanna ask mi out ?
*haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home