Saturday, July 08, 2006

something bad happen....

7th july 2006
2125hr i was busying washing and cleaning up Rosette kitchen , i was suppose to wash up the combi - oven clean using the " oven cleaner " chemical provide there...
it is a very strong chemical which can remove strain within seconds...
while i was splashing or throwing or whatever , somehow the oven cleaner from the mixing bowl " flew " to my eyes....
Immediately my vision was black and i couldn't open both my eyes , and the 1st thing stuck my mind was , what am i gonna do if i went blind ...
i was in pain ....
i rush to the nearest sink and start splashing water onto my eyes , trying to water the chemical away .... after washing i'm very glad that i still able to see...
but both my eyes were god damm red....

i'm realli careless....

*******
Immediately after work , i went to a 24hr clinic , the doctor wash my eye with some solution ( he told me there were oil strain and chemical )
after the washing he asked me to go to A & E for further treatment...

*******
i reach the Tan Tock Seng at around 0015hrs , the place was crowded and the place is cold , i went for screening and treatment alone , while my sister and mum waited for me outside...
it was a long wait ( glad you were there to talk to me )
when it was my turn the nurse wash my eyes again ...

the bag of " water" to wash my eyes

after washing the doctor came to " check " my eye , he use a looks-so expensive-machine to check my eye , he took my eye sight , my eye pressure
he told me tat it is good tat i wash the chemical away fast , and the chemical did damage my eye a little , but it will recover in time ...
he prescribe me with 2 bottles of eye drops...

the eye drop sucks , after dripping the eyes drop i feel bitterness down my throat

my eye hurts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home