Sunday, December 10, 2006

Last day Charcoal...

today is my last day in charcoal ...2 mths of training , i did pick up some skills and learn new things frm the trainer there :)
from the beginning my class was spilt into 2 groups and my group mix with the 2nd half of the ' B ' class...
we were strangers and now we are all talking cock and working kakis

ting zhou , jovan & ken

Jovan & me^^

******

today after my work , i went to meet my secondary friends for supper ( to celebrate my belated b'day) at chomp chomp... talk alot and laugh alot ^^ and they bought mi a t-shirt ^^


notice the printing " EUGENE TRAILS " .. that's my name ... so sweet ^^ thank you guys !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home