Friday, July 13, 2007

Dragonfly

wow so long no blog le... don't know leh like nothing to blog hahaha .... but anyway my batch boys are serving ICT now and they had night dive yesterday and they asked me to go Dragonfly to drink !~

1st time went to Dragonfly , a very nice place with live band performing every 45mins or 1 hour i am not sure :0 ... the place serve mostly middle age class , and i do feel a bit weird watching " aunties " dancing beside me -.-


1st bottle of Chivas i didn't drink much , but the second bottle i do feel the alcohol doing effects to my body hahaha.... this is the effect....
haha
vodka , mang and me
fatfrog , vodka and mang -.-


had a great night !~

******************
today my off day ! wow my long await off day finally here hahaha so as usual i cook for my family :) wat i make today ? i made Creamy Tomato Pasta with grilled Prawn , Protobello mushroom with Diced tomato & ham gratin with chesse and Home-made pizza ....


no pic coz after cooking everyone is hungry hahaah....

and yes ! 1 more week my Harry Potter final bOok ! i'm fucking excited ! whahahaah

Mr Potter ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home