Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bloody Finger...

Oh my god !
once again i hurt my finger ! damm freaking sway leh .... while cleaning the griller oil container (whatever it is call ) i oso donno how , but when i move my hand i saw blood -_-....

i chiong back kitchen to wash my wound ... the blood like flow non stop -_- i went to find my head chef to apply some lotion , but we feel that there is no way the blood gonna stop so they suggest i go to the nearby company doctor at Paragon ( Parkway Shenton )...

the doc at Paragon attitude is really bad , i got a feeling that she think i own her a living , she feel that she is " high-class" being a doctor and she forget that " low-class" ppl like us do pay the medical fee ... in other words we are like their customers.... what right does she have to be so arrogrant ? look down on cooks ? cook your own food next time then....
anyway i took the photos of my finger while waiting to see the " high-class" lady ...
this is not a deep cut , the doctor say see bone then counted as deep...-.- for me if the blood stop stop is counted as deep , very DEEP !
a simple " wrapped- up " by my head chef...
check out the purple solid thingy ... is just form up solid once it touch my wound to stop the bleeding...but damm painful when it touch my wound...

end of the day my finger gonna be like this till friday and i was awarded with only 1 day MC -.- and i had a 破伤风 injection coz scare the metal that cut me is rusty .... and now my hands is painful like kana punch like tat -.-...

What A Bloody Day !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home