Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ikea

yesterday night went Mj with hoe , tommy and liyi then today i woke up 12 plus then went to Ikea at ard 2 ? this time i went to the one at tampines .... the place is the same so crowded hahaha ....

the moment we reach there we settle down tat the resturant for lunch 1st ... the usual meat balls , chicken wing and salmon etc ... taste decent.... after lunch the shopping starts... i love to shop at ikea coz of the modern design and the wide range of stuffs :)

my main motive is to get shelves for my room but in the end i got many other stuffs like clock , frame , pictures , glasses , table hahaahah....

and i saw Daisy's family there hahaha ....

hello auntie and uncles haha Daisy is fine with me :p

my winnings haha

my clock and the picture i bought and DIY pictures haha

closer look


my sets on my new table haha shelves haven put on yet ....

had a great day today ! coz you were with me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home