Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HELLO!

HELLO !
long time no blog liao ... no time , no topic , no mood hahaha ....by right i should be in camp doing my ICT now but i am not ! WHY ?
coz my leg suddenly got red spots .. is like whole legs lo wow i was shock when i saw it....
i left work early to see a doc... the doc told me i might be down with dengue and i need to do a blood test .. test result will be out like 2 days time... so meanwhile i will be on MC and cannot attend my ICT :(
it is weird tat the doc seem to be unsure what is happening to me ...
me : " ermm can i know what cause the red spot appearing on my legs ? "
doc : " the red spot might because of dengue ... but you are not down with fever .. so the % is low ..."
me : " so other then dengue what other factor will cause the red spot..."
doc : " ermmmmm... nope... "
me : " so you mean i am down with dengue ? "
doc " ermmmm... have a good rest and wait for the test result ok ? "
me: "........."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home