Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yippy !~

WOW ! WOW ! WOW !
finally i am here back to blogging... coz i am very free now ? rotting at home? hahah 1st of all i had resign from Wine Garage have other plans ... alot of things to blog and lots of photos too
8th Nov 2008 - SHATEC Grad Luncheon

after 2 years of studies & attachment i collected my Diploma In Culinary Skill at Shang ri La on 8th of Nov :) not all of my classmates attended the ceremony but it is still a enjoyable event ... i invited my BABY to be my guest and she bought me a wonderful gift :) * muackie *



shit my big tummy haha

my BABY bought me Chef Sherbie :) so cute right and the chef hat is sew by my BABY !

took photos with our junior ...

Chef Sherbie drinking Tea :)

after the event we went to Fish and Co. the Glass house for lunch and ctaching up ... great day :) and we end the date with a photo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home