Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm a SLUT !!!

ANYONE WILLING TO CHOP OFF MY FINGER FOR ME??
This is my hand....

This is my knife....
I'm ready to chop it off... But i don't dare.... Anyone want to help me?

WHY ! WHY ! My finger to itcy to go and sms her but she didn't reply... i really don't know...think the only way it to chop of my fingers...Interested ppl pls contact me...

Went for my practiacal lesson 3 this morning ... Haiz i flank the lesson the instructor say i need to ride faster when doing my e - brake... going for the lesson tml at 0835am i will do my best !!!

Was telling my friend tat actually taking public transport with loves ones can be romantic...but how many girls in this world will think the same like me? Which girl don't wanna sit in comfortable car and be send to and fro ... Or maybe i haven met the girl tat will be willing to 吃苦 with me ba ....

LET ME INTRO ONE OF MY " KAMPONG " IN CAMP

Alvin Cao

Don't know why i gonna intro him on my blog.. but guys do u notice tat he is trying to act cute on the photo? whahaah ... this photo is taken during our NDP 2005 Moblie Columm...I knew he love this photo... He is 22/m but he is mine! ( p.s actually he is the one who ask me to mention him here -_- i don't know wat is the purpose )



I WILL NEVER BE A FOOL AGAIN !!!





1 Comments:

Blogger J.p. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home