Sunday, February 19, 2006

Push Button

0900am - my hp rang , i don't give a damm continue to be in my dream land

0915am - my house phone rang this time , i still don't care , my mum answer....

0920am - my house rang again ...

0930am - my house rang the third times , follow by my hp sms ....

1030am - finally my mum woke me up , ask mi to answer the phone call , the moment i hear the call to ask mi enter my IC no. within seconds i am awake ... I'm be call up for.....

MOBILISATION !!!!

i jump put from my bed and search high and low for my no. 4 and my combat boots... it be mths since i last wore them . At 11am i am on the cab and i reach my camp at 1130am , i wait for my " kampong " and we went in together.

Went to the mobilisation centre and we scan our 11b and we can go home liao -_-"....

The feeling of returning to camp as a NSMen is different... hahah wat is different ? i also don't know just feel different.

( shit i don't know looking at what )

after the scanning , we " kampong " went for lunch and i am off to work ...


NICE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home