Thursday, June 08, 2006

CLAYPOT DELIGHT !

today was a bright afternoon , i meet up with my friend for lunch at amk s 11 ( the one beside Jubilee )
i was very very hungry , i wait for my friend to order her food and i go and order mine
i was craving for claypot chicken rice so i went to the store ClayPot Delight to order
i order and the so call " boss " told me , i have to wait 10 min before my rice will be ready , so i paid and went back to my seat to wait
*ten minutes has pass*
i walk to the store , but the " boss " told me it is not ready yet so i walk back to my seat again
the 2nd time i go my rice was ready !
i happily carry my rice back and start eating
to my horror !
the chicken is under cooked !
i am very angry , so i carry tat uncooked chicken to show the " boss "
i told him " uncle this chicken not cook leh "
he see see then say " i change one for u "
nb u expect me to wait for another 20 mins?
so i told him " uncle i wait so long ur chicken uncooked , i don't want le , i want a refund "
the uncle face straight away turn black , he tell me " if refund he will make a lost blah blah blah... "
but i told him " i wait 20min and now i no rice eat who is in the lost ? i tell him i don't want eat le !"
he turn over to the cashier and pay me the money and he shouted " throw la throw the rice away la "
nb cb he shout till like my fault wor ... i put down the rice and i turn and ask him to shut up !

bloody hell the uncle , serve ppl raw chicken still dare to shout at ppl , nb hope he close down his store soon !

side view of the store

fornt view

guy this store is at ang mo kio s 11 ( the s11 beside jubilee ) , don't ever go and eat the claypot there , the store name is CLAYPOT DELIGHT !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home