Friday, July 14, 2006

I am Singaporean by Eugene Yeo


i am a Singaporean
i was born in Singapore on 7th of December 1983 in KK hospital .
i never study hard during secondary school.
i fail my Os twice.

i enlisted to Naval Diving Unit on 20th August 2003 .
it was tough , but i serve it with pride.
i ord on 20th Dec 2005.
i defer my ICT because of studies.

i'm studying in SHATEC , i know how to cook .
Having attachment now , struggling with the expensive MRT fares.

i'm involved in 2004 & 2005 NDP , disappointed in not getting a chances to attend NDP 2006.
i voted the 1st time of my life in the recent General Election , i'm happy.
i love my flag but i'm lazy to hang in when i'm told to.

i'm Eugene Yeo Ming Jie

i'm Singaporean

So say we all.

So say we all.

Technorati tags : mrbrown , iamsingaporean ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home