Saturday, May 05, 2007

EXCUSE?

guys let mi tell u guys a story .. the worst excuse of year 2007
one fine TUESDAY sunny afternoon....
coz thursday is my off day , i decide to jio jio my buddies out for dinner to la kopi ...( i type it in english in case some readers are non - chinese )
1st one i called is morris
me : " wei thurday night dinner on bo , i off leh ... "
morris : " ermm ok can can ... tell mi time again ... "
2nd zenden
me : " hosey bo ! thursday dinner leh ... "
zenden : " cannot la i watching phatom of the opera not free... "
3rd ah hoe
me : " cb where u ! thursday dinner ... "
ah hoe : " you treat ah ? "
me : " treat ur head ... "
ah hoe : " nb ok la ok la ... "
4th hong***
me : " wei siao eh , THURSDAY dinner leh , i off then boring ... "
****yun : " ermmmm what time , i got work le ... "
me : " dinner leh cb u work 24 hours de meh ..."
hong*** : " ermmm ....... "
pause for 30 secs....
me : " hellooooo..... "
****yun : " o thurdays ar i scare my mum got cook dinner..... "
me : " -_- cb today tues le u mum plan menu liao ar.... "
name was cersored to protect his so call reputation haahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home