Saturday, July 21, 2007

被電到

OMG !
she have the sweet , innocent , blur and kind look ... i noticed her the moment she walk to my carving station... i look into her eyes
me : " Hi , any ham for you mdm ( i wish to say honey ...hahah ) ? "
Sweet , innocent , cute lady ( SICL ) : *start showing the blur and confused look* " ermmmm.... "
me : " *start to melt*
SICL : " can u give me a slice of beef and ham , please .... "
me : " sure no problem ... "
SICL : * gave me the sweetest smile i had ever seen * and walk off... i melted on the spot...
OMG ! damm she is so damm sweet looking ... arghhh hahaha
and yeah popular will be opening 7am today to release Harry Potter Final Book , i will be going to get the book at 7am tml ! hahaha so excited ....
All profoundly original arts looks ugly at first ....
how true is this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home