Saturday, September 08, 2007

Blood Donation

today when i woke up i was FORCE to go and meet hongyun to pass him the autocab disc -.- so since i have to go amk hub i went for foot massage ... out of surpise it is not painful ~~~ hahaa and now my leg feel so light ....


and i went for Blood Donation ! they are having a donation drive at the event hall in amk hub hahaah so i went ! wow so excited ! 1st time donate blood hahah
so i went for registration and go for some simple screening ! they drop a drop of my blood in to a blue colour solution and my blood sink , this show that my blood got iron that why it sink ... without iron the blood will not sink....
i took quite a long time to reach the 300 ml the senior nurse told mi that my vein is very very small and she had to switch to the other vein to continue the dripping... so that explain my blue black :)

this is the free gift i got after the donation haahah

a bit of blue black

since we are healthy why dont go donate blood , who know when we will need it !

A Gift Of Life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home