Monday, October 31, 2005

Time to go back....

Finally i'm going back camp tml... after 1 week self proclaim off and 1 week of leave i am heading back to a place i live in for the past 2 years and 2 mths ... NDU a place where the Naval Diver lives in a place where i share my happiness , sadness and laughter in... Your estimated Service Balance is 50 ... What does this means?
this means that i will be release from the hands of SAF in another 50 more days...

I should be happy to ORD , but i still feel a bit of sadness to leave this place ... All my memories with my batch boy is here ... Thinking back of all the funny things we did , all the nonsense we said... watching vcd together , secretly we played mahjong in our cabin .. of coz we suffer together during our course... Before coming into the navy , ppl told mi navy is all about the sun , sand and the sea... but what i see is sweat , tears and blood... wahahaha... ya i believe in this phase 天下無不散的筵席
but am i the only one feeling sad ?? i bet to my last dollar i wont be the onli one am i right?

Was talking to my friend on msn she told me she went for her pool dive this morning ... went she tell me , my memories flash back the 1st time i dive in the pool i had in camp ... the feeling was great , i'm like a FISH !~~~~ wahhahah

Was studying for my Trial Theory Test .. Omg i don't have feeling with studies... i went for the test for like 6 times... but i still flank ... Whatever studies is involve i will have a hard time...think i gonna burnt the theory book , drink it then i go for my test tml ....


Tml is halloween~~~ i never realli celebrate halloween before , wat i onli know is pumpkin will be involve and kids will be walking around to get sweets ... Am i right?

Anyone wanna date me out for a halloween party ~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home