Sunday, November 20, 2005

A night at dbl o ~

DBL O

A place that i will sure be high or even dead drunk when i visit them ... coz of the drink is too cheap or mood is bad then i will go dbl o ? Vodka ask me to go coz he wanted to revenge coz he was drunk by a girl last week at dbl o hahaha ... POS

So i went , sharon was there and her frend ermmm i forget her name is Doris or the other one i'm not sure haha a cute girl ^^

I saw Snow white there too ,the moment when i was to go over to say hi to her , my heart beat increase and frankly speaking i'm scare.... but i don't know why when she see me like i'm a stranger to her , nvr talk a single word to me nvr smile to me . ! am like invisble ! Do i deserve this? even as a normal friend we still say hi -_-" what am i actually mean to her? That hurts more then anything....

I'm typing this post in a 半醉 condition...

我的心痛痛痛進心里 , 我的眼淚流不停 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home