Thursday, November 10, 2005

真倒楣!!!!

Haizzzzz so unlucky nowadays....i went for the circuit revison twice , i felt tat i am not gd in narrow plank and the traffic rules ...rest of the course is easy for me...

I went for the practical 5 this evening , i am very happy i nvr fall for the narrow plank... i get demerit points 8 ... BUT I FAIL!

I flank because i went for the plyon w/o waiting for handsignal , and on my assement paper to wrote me N.A ...haiz i suppose to pass today...the on i worried the most nvr make mi fail but the easiest course of all make mi fail.. what the fuuck !

Ya guys and girls , do feel free to check out this site http://www.dlush.net , this is a online shopping site ... d'lush highlights the individual design of the stones, beads and pearls. Great ideas for gift for ur girlfriend or friends ..X'mas is coming time to chose ur gift^^
i have link their site up , feel free to visit..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home