Friday, June 16, 2006

SPF Charity Dinner

13th June 2006
me and my classmates went to help out at orchard hotel for a Charity Dinner at Orchard Hotel organized by the Singapore Police Force , the hotel look grand and we are suppose to prepare a 4 course meal for 650 pax !
( we are not cooking la , we just help to do plating onli :p )
it is a very gd experience to see how pro chef works and can taste their food oso haha


nice dessert done by the pastry chef !

jim taking photo of salad

650 plates of salad ...

update!

i change my phone again , from tat full of problem N6280 to Sony Ericsson w810i ... ppl who know me well should know i am a nokia supporter , what makes me change to Song Ericsson? 1st the n6280 has lots of problem , like playing mp3 , phone rings , sms the phone will just restart itself ...i call to nokia care centre to check this problem, they told me tat the softward is not ready yet , they are working on to the problem and ask mi to wait , but how long must i wait for this problem to solve? calling out all N6280 user call nokia care and scold them!

welcome my new phone (again-_-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home