Monday, July 31, 2006

life in production...

yeah today mark my 6th weeks into the outlet attachment and my 2nd week at Production...
life in production is gd , start work late and go home quiet early ... But sometime something realli make mi go " ??? " ....
mdm : eugene what main course are u going to give Vision ( training resturant ) ?
me : mdm i giving the " char siew chicken " ....
mdm : eugene on western menu , we cannot use " char siew " , that name is asia style , put roast chicken ...
me : okie....
*5 min later *
mdm : eugene wat sauce go with the roast chicken ?
me : mdm i don't know leh...
mdm : ok , when u roast the chicken , collect the juice and add a bit corn stach to make into sauce ....
me : ok , but mdm wat name for the sauce ?
mdm : ermmm.... Char Siew Sauce....
me : ????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home