Monday, July 31, 2006

NDP !!!!

29th July 2006
i though that i can't get involved in the year NDP .... BUT I DID ... thanks to the last min invitation for a " friend " ...
HERE I COME NDP 2006 preview ...
Woke up in the morning and went to cut my hair , after the hair cutting i was shock , the hair stylist cut my hair way too Stylish , which not everyone can accept even me myself cannot realli accept...
the side of my hair ...
the front view /w the NATIONAL FLAG *haha

after that i'm ready to set off to the national stadium , i reach kallang at 1600hrs the place was damm packed , lots of ppl in reds and these are the time when we are all proud to be a singaporean , we walk to the stadium which took as 15 min , and we stuck in a human jam ...

Finally we enter the stadium and found our seat , we were lucky the seat view was good , the pre- parade was fun , got games and songs ... after that was Deyi military band to perform , but not many people pay attention them , the attention of the people came back when the Red Lion ome down from the sky and follow by the parade , i'm very proud of my junior from the Naval Diving Unit to be the GOH for navy this year , i was once part of the GOHs 2 years back , lot of memories * hahaah , lots of photos of the parade enjoy !

the Red Lions , GOHs and the National Flag ...

performer put in their very best to perform , after all wat everyone is waiting for is the fire works !

glad to be part of the NDP 2006 as a audience , i guess this is the onli time singaporean can get together and celebrate , but going home after the parade was a big headache , human jams , ppl pushing and squeezing but overall eveyrthing is great !

I LOVE SINGAPORE ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home