Saturday, July 21, 2007

Oh man !

Oh man !
i woke up very early today just to get a copy of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

i board the bus excitment starts to flow through every vein of my body ....
The Popular @ Jubilee is the place i ordered the book ... while i was walking up i saw ppl walking out of the buliding with the book and they starts to read ... my excitment is leaking out of my spores....

i went in and i'm not the only die hard fan

a short Q has been formed...

after 15 min of waiting i ask for a copy of a adult cover and yeah

after 2 years of waiting , Harry you are back to tell me your adverture my friend ...

finally i got the book ... i held the book firmly on my hand ... flip to the 1st page of the book
The two men appeared out of nowhere,
a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane.....
oooo , i will go and read the book now ... cheers to Harry , the writer J.K Rowling and to all Harry Potter friend around the world ... have fun ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home