Sunday, September 16, 2007

Zouk !

WOW i hate sat ... so many ppl come and eat ... wah lan 2 hands like not enough sia ... haha but still can manage :)
yesterday ( friday ) after work i went to Zouk with morris coz Ning In ( my future wife *wink*wink* ) will be there and we went to find her to " party " with her ... reach around 1230 am then we went in .... but due to some unexpected circumstances me and morris were left all by ourself....
Zouk on friday really like cannot make it leh ... they were playing house music or Trance music which is totally crap ! i really cannot understand why ppl can dance along with the music ... all the music seems the same leh ... if wanna kill me trap me in a room and play trance non stop .. i believe it will slowly kill me haha ...
Phuture was like traffic jam ... the crowd is crazy ... you can't even move a single bit ....
then we end our day at the wine bar ... i think wine bar suit me more hahaah....
*****************
i just reach home after supper with my Gwern , Eugene and Chen Kai ... went dim sum at geylang and chatting over what happen at work which is funny hahaah ;)
gotta go bath and rest for tml ! Cheers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home