Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Nature of a GIRL...

WHAT DOES A GIRLS WANTS IN THEIR LIFE ?
many things in my mind ... but i don't know how i put it in words...is this call 一言難盡 ?

After so many things happen recently which i haven really settle down,this evening i recieve a HELL SHOCKING NEWS ... Snow White found her Prince Charming...

I think i should be happy that she found someone she love and i am also very hurt after hearing this piece of shit , i feel very 心酸 , what she said and what she did is different , 女人心海底針...and i don't know why , i've being telling myself that i gonna let her go and wake up , i've being trying my best to keep myself busy , but when i heard this news .. Bro i shed my tears... i don't know why ..should we say 男人眼淚不輕彈 or 男人哭吧 , 不是罪 ? I tend to keep things in my heart and not saying out but when my bro or anyone talk to me abt this , i cannot control myself... Bro i'm sorry ....

I handed the last piece of dwarf to her just now...it is hard to forget someone i think i'm being too emotional towards her...I hope she will treasure the sets of dwarf...

Today many ppl ask mi why i cut my hair ... ENOUGH is ENOUGH ... i cut my hair coz of her ! happy with the answer? i wanted to forget her....

Ya life still have to go on , i still have to pass my Trial Theory Test , i still gonna pass all my practical lesson , as least i have soemthing to look forward to ... i must really thanks my kampong Cao and Vodka they really help mi alot , talking sense to mi and telling mi alot of " case " study ... and special thanks to you ( hope you know who you are ) thanks great to have a friend like you and sorry to bother you for so long , i hope this will be the end and we will chat about other thing next time....

I really got no idea what a girl want in a relationship... anyone can enlighten me please??



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro.. its like tat one la... when the girl wanna leave, she can have thousand and one excuses.. so suck it up la~

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home