Sunday, November 06, 2005

SO Long....

It being 3 days since i update my blog... ermmm don't know is i have nothing to write or i don't feel like writing...Friday i finally return everything to SAF , all my equipment which accompany mi this 2 years have gone back to the store man .. wonder who will take my gears next time..

Today is Sat night , and yet i am staying at home all night long... i collect my cap from my junior yesterday in camp....
The Prince and The Seven Dwarfs .. w/o the snow white...

Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs with her Prince Charming...
I wanted to cancel this cap order , but too late it being made le...i decide to get her address and ask Mr singpost to send to her , i don't dare to see her ... i don't know why but i just don't dare...

My leave plan le , i left around 2 more weeks in camp abit sad and abit excited to see my long lost PINK I/C ...

3 of my batch bois is in the Suburu Competition.. Hope to do it well ... see when i can go visit them hahaha good luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home